Family!
We learned the whole alphabet today and learned how to write some. And I actually feel pretty good about it-though I know I have a lot of work ahead of me. I'm practicing and my English is already starting to go.
But it really is such a wonderful place! I have two companions- Sister Crego and Sister Ferguson. I love them! They are wonderful and we get along great! It's just the three of us and two elders in our district. So I think we will be very close by the time we leave. Our teachers are awesome. Our roommates are two sisters that are going to Greece.
So next Thursday will be our first P-day and that is when I can write and e-mail you again. They also say that by next Thursday we will be teaching the first lesson in Armenian!
And finally... I did get to see Joel and it was great. We got to talk for a little bit and he is doing great, he just loves it and is so ready and excited for the Dominican Republic MTC. So everything is so good! This place is truly amazing and it is amazing what they can do with you.
Love you all,
Sister Cornwell
P.S. Can I get Joel's address? And could you maybe send me a water bottle? As of now our departure date is Dec. 29!
We learned the whole alphabet today and learned how to write some. And I actually feel pretty good about it-though I know I have a lot of work ahead of me. I'm practicing and my English is already starting to go.
But it really is such a wonderful place! I have two companions- Sister Crego and Sister Ferguson. I love them! They are wonderful and we get along great! It's just the three of us and two elders in our district. So I think we will be very close by the time we leave. Our teachers are awesome. Our roommates are two sisters that are going to Greece.
So next Thursday will be our first P-day and that is when I can write and e-mail you again. They also say that by next Thursday we will be teaching the first lesson in Armenian!
And finally... I did get to see Joel and it was great. We got to talk for a little bit and he is doing great, he just loves it and is so ready and excited for the Dominican Republic MTC. So everything is so good! This place is truly amazing and it is amazing what they can do with you.
Love you all,
Sister Cornwell
P.S. Can I get Joel's address? And could you maybe send me a water bottle? As of now our departure date is Dec. 29!


0 comments:
Post a Comment