Thursday, November 12, 2009

You Know You've Been In The MTC Too Long When...

November 12, 2009

Barev!
Hope you are all doing well! My companinions and I have decided that we
have been in the MTC a long time and it is just going to be longer. But I
can't believe it will be a month on Saturday! But here are some of the things
we have decided mean you have been in the MTC too long...
-When you try to put your sweats on over your nylons cause you forget you
are wearing them, they have become a part of me.
-When your jokes always have to do with the scriptures and your scary
stories come from the old testament.
-You don't know if you should refer to yourself by your first name or as
Sister. And it sounds weird to hear your first name.
That is all I have for now, but I will keep working on the list. But
this place is awesome, and it really changes you.
The language keeps coming, not any funny stories this week. But
committed someone to read Alma 11, not really the best for an investigator,
it talks about Nephite coinage. And the teaching is also going great. I am
so excited to be able to actually go out there and get to work! But I am
glad I still have the time left here that I do.
I just have to thank you all so so much for the love and support that
you give. It really makes such a difference out here! This last week I got
a package from Downey's and Grandma and Grandpa, and it was such a fun
surprise! Thank you so much! I was talking to one of my teachers the other
day, and he knows what is going on at home right now and he was saying how I
must have such a strong family! And I do, I have the best family ever and I
am so grateful for that!
On that note, we are really good friends with the Greek district and
they are all from Europe and don't really get a lot of mail. So I was
thinking, at Christmastime, could you maybe send me some caramel brownies or
some type of treat that I could pass on to them? Or even just send it to me
randomly sometime.
Everything is going so so well. I really know that God is aware of
what we are doing and loves us so so so much. That he has an individual plan
for each of us and I know this is the plan for me right now and it is such a
great opportunity!
Love you all so so much and miss you!
Sister Cornwell

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Is there a post-MTC address for amanda?

Post a Comment